Publishers, Editors, Creative Directors: Look No Further
Need that special photographer for an upcoming fashion shoot? A writer who can deliver an environmental story from Fort McMurray? A designer to help with a custom publication?
Search the Alberta Magazine Publishers Association's comprehensive database of magazine creatives available for freelance and contract work for your publication or media organization. Contributors in various creative disciplines from Alberta and beyond have listed their credits and credentials on our site — your one stop means of finding the right person for your next big feature or publishing needs.
Contributors, Freelancers, Contractors: Sign Up Now
If you're a writer, editor, photographer, illustrator, fact checker, web designer or graphic designer available for hire, sign up to our contributors database now. Publishers, editors and creative directors are always on the lookout for talented magazine creatives and this is where you can be found.
Create your own user-maintained listing, featuring key phrase search, extended profile description, website listing, secure email contact, and uploadable samples. Annual subscriptions are currently free!
How to create your Talent Pool Profile:
- You need to be a registered user on the AMPA website; if you haven't signed-up yet, simply create your website user account here.
- Once your account is created, log in and go to your user dropdown menu (top left red button with your name on it!)
- Select Create My Talent Pool Profile from the dropdown
- Fill in the requested fields, submit your profile, and AMPA will review and publish it within 1-2 business days (don't fret with formatting, we can do that for you).
- Show off your talents to current and potential clients with your unique profile link!
Categories See All