Official publication of Alberta's professional engineering and geoscience community
The PEG is the official, legislated publication of APEGA. A full-colour, professionally designed magazine, The PEG is distributed five times a year to 67,000-plus members and other selected stakeholders. It is complemented by an electronic newsletter called the e-PEG and an online news area called The PEG Online.
Available for free online and in print to APEGA members.
- The Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta
1500 Scotia One, 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Edmonton, Alberta, T5J 4A2
- Telephone: 1.800.661.7020
- Frequency: 5 issues per year
- Newsstand Price: Free to APEGA members
- Subscription Price: $25.00 + tax per year